– We are offering 56 different classes, each group (Advanced/Intermediate/Junior) will have (2) classes offered at a time, you choose which class you want to attend!
Do we have to pre-register for classes?
– You do not have to pre-register for classes, just follow the schedule and attend the class you desire!
Can I take a class that is higher/lower of my age group?
– We prefer you speak with your Studio Director, but the option is available to take other classes outside of your age group (ex. If you mainly dance Hip Hop)
1 Day Pass
Due to the overwhelming interest, we are not offering 1 Day Passes at this time for the Expo. We have to ensure we have enough room for the individuals paying for the weekend.
Showcase/Meet & Greet
– The cost for this is above and beyond the fee for the Expo. For Student Attendees – $20.00 & Parents – $10.00
This will provide full access to the Meet & Greet and VIP Showcase! Additional wristband is necessary and available for purchase from the Dance Attack Booth (3rd Level)
– If you have a 50% Scholarship, you will register this via the Eventbrite, enter the 1-time code and it will automatically take off your 50%! Regular Dance Attack 1 Day passes are not valid for this Expo
Will there be food available for purchase?
– Yes! The concession stands will be available throughout the weekend! PLEASE NOTE: No outside food can be brought into the building – ALL FOOD must be purchased at the Convention Centre. This is mainly why our Expo Pass Price is easily the cheapest price around for what is being offered to help compensate for purchasing food.
What is the Food Voucher for Students?
– Each student attendee will receive (2) $5.00 Food Vouchers to be used at the concessions stands! NOTE: No change will be given if you do not use the whole amount, you can combine the two vouchers on 1 purchase!
– All STUDENT ATTENDEES must bring a signed waiver to registration – Studios may bring as a group.
Dance Attack Waiver Form – 2017
Parent Observer Passes / Seminars
– Observer passes will be available at the Expo! These are $40.00 for the weekend AND also include access to 8 different seminars if you choose. Seating will be on a first come basis. Please Note: Certain ballrooms will have limited seating to accommodate students dancing. Payment is made only in CASH
– We will have a wide range of vendors for you to browse and hopefully purchase products from! please support our vendors and check out their booths! A full list of vendors will be update closer to the Expo!
– A complete schedule will be available soon and updated on the website once completed.
– Student and Parent wristbands will be snap/locking band, please ensure your band is visible when entering classes as Dance Attack staff will be checking. A separate VIP band will be available for the Saturday Night.
– An information email will be sent out 3 weeks prior to the Expo to all attendees, if you register through your dance studio, the studio director will receive an email.
Payments at Expo
– All payments at the Expo will be made in CASH – Clothing, Observer Passes, VIP Passes, Autograph Poster. The Convention Centre has ATM’s available to use.