Junior – 6-9
Intermediate – 10-13
Advanced – 14+
– We are offering 30 different classes, each group (Advanced/Intermediate/Junior) will have (2) classes offered at a time, you choose which class you want to attend!
Do we have to pre-register for classes?
– You do not have to pre-register for classes, just follow the schedule and attend the class you desire!
Can I take a class that is higher/lower of my age group?
– We prefer you to speak with your Studio Director, but the option is available to take other classes outside of your age group (ex. If you mainly dance Hip Hop/Acro)
1 Day Pass
Is available onsite at the Merchandise Table – In order to help keep costs down, we offer our Observer Passes for ONLY $10 for the day!
Some faculty will perform at the end of the day in Chedoke Room A this is included in the fee for the day!
Will there be food available for purchase?
– Yes! The concession stands will be available throughout the day! PLEASE NOTE: No outside food can be brought into the building – ALL FOOD must be purchased at the Convention Centre. This is mainly why our Expo Pass Price is easily the cheapest price around for what is being offered to help compensate for purchasing food.
– All STUDENT ATTENDEES must bring a signed waiver to registration – Studios may bring as a group. This is available on “CONTACT PAGE” of the website.
– We will have a wide range of vendors for you to browse and hopefully purchase products from! please support our vendors and check out their booths! A full list of vendors will be updated closer to the Expo!
– Is available under the Schedule Tab.
– Student and Parent wristbands will be snap/locking band, please ensure your band is visible when entering classes as Dance Attack staff will be checking.
– An information email will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the Expo to all attendees, if you register through your dance studio, the studio director will receive an email.